Episode 5 aired on Thursday evening and was another non-useful insight into the world of people who work at the MetroCentre. What I mean by “insight into the world of people who work at the MetroCentre” is that the show will spend more time in London, at their houses, in Bijoux & generally everywhere but the MetroCentre.
Sadly, the champagne bar was not featured again this week, instead we were given the following insights;
- Joey loves Paris after just 2 weeks.
- Justine (Joey’s Mam) is proud of him.
- Tom does not like peeling glue off of shelves.
- Joey’s Mam knows Paris’ favourite food.
- Emma the hairdresser is not very good at Geography.
- Degree’s are useless.
- Paris cries easily.
- Tom could be at risk of hearing loss.
- Shelley (!?) got a promotion.
- Joey’s Mam cried as Joey is moving out.
It’s the last in the series on Thursday. According to the trailer we meet someone from Poundland. Can’t wait.