To celebrate 10 years of Facebook you can look back on the 20 most significant moments on your account, to do this visit https://www.facebook.com/lookback
I’ve no idea if it will disappear overnight, or be there forever, but if you want to download the video to add to YouTube etc here’s the instructions.
Using Google Chrome, do the following.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/lookback in Google Chrome
- With the video in the background press Ctrl+Shift+J to open the console.
- Copy the code from the following link and paste into console then press enter.
- Then in the console you’ll be given a link for your video.
- Click the link and Press Ctrl+S to download it.
- Upload it wherever you want to share it.